The Power of PQView® in your Browser!
PQWeb.com gives you access to data from the following devices:
- Dranetz® DataNode® & PQNode® Monitors
- Dranetz portables including Power Xplorer® PX5, PowerGuide 4400, & HDPQ®
- PSL Power Standards Labs® PQube® Monitors
- Rockwell Automation® I-Grid® Systems
- Schneider Electric® ION® Meters
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories® Devices
- Eaton® Power Xpert® Meters
- Plus, any devices that produce IEEE COMTRADE files, PQDIF files, or communicate via MODBUS
Powerful analysis tools from PQView®, the best-in-class power quality monitoring software
- View waveforms and data logs.
- Map voltage sag events geographically.
- View your system at a glance via an interactive dashboard.
- Know what is happening on your system with event notification via email and SMS.
- Perform advanced analysis with derived charts.
- View data from multiple devices for a single day or multiple years.
- Produce automatic reports in MS Word or PDF.
PQWeb.com utilizes state-of-the-art web technology to provide the best user experience available
- Responsive web design looks great on your tablet, phone, PC, or Mac.
- Electrotek employs a staff of software engineers continually making improvements to PQWeb.com, so you will always have access to the latest and greatest features.
PQWeb.com keeps your data secure
- All communication runs over an encrypted TLS/SSL connection.
- Data for each client is stored in a separate database.
- Login information is securely encrypted using industry standard salting and hashing techniques.
- You authorize who can view your data.